Friday, February 27, 2015

Video games & other wonderful things

Hi everyone how are things on your end?! a few days ago i picked up some old wonderful games i cant wait to show you and i am happy i finally own them 


First is Spyro year of the dragon of course for playstation 

Next is Jet set radio future for original Xbox but can be played on the 360 and for my Gamecube is resident evil 4 

That is it for new games i got 

Cake time 


Here is the recipe i used but you can change alot of things like the chocolate or tea flavors 
I didn't use early gray tea i just used what ever breakfast tea i had also i didn't use a bunt pan i used my awesome spring form pan and i used for the sides to make it non stick i coated it with a thin layer of butter and coco powder you can also substitute yogurt for sour cream. its not a very sweet cakes so its very easy to enjoy with tea or other drinks 

Finally i finished my cowl ignore the derp face 

I tryed darken my hair again in purple it got a little more of the blonde but not all :( 

So that is all for now thank you visiting please come again ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment