Thursday, February 19, 2015

Crocheting or knitting

Hey guys I'd like to talk about one of my favorite hobbies i crochet but when i was learning how to use yarn that was giving to me i tried my hand at knitting i wasn't very good at it so i gave up on it but 5 years ago my moms friend introduced me to crocheting. I fell in love and now i work with a bunch of wonderful amazing ladies who make a bunch crocheted or knitted items for people in the nursing home , the homeless , new born babies in the hospitals I'm pretty sure there is one more place but i sadly cant remember at the moment .We do it all for free, we don't sell are stuff unless the ladies ask and i guess it also depends on if we use are own yarn or not. I would like it if you give it a shot yarn is reasonable and buying or making the tools is easy or not to expensive plus homemade stuff is always good! the video's i posted are all a form of knitting i don't completely fail at   


Here are a few easy videos to help get you guys started please enjoy  




You guys have already seen my projects i am working on when it comes to the shawl i am mostly following the same pattern i am using to make a baby blanket for the new born's this is the 3rd baby blanket i am making/finishing that's why its taken me so long to finish my cowl is almost done just need to crochet a bit more on to it then sew it up and i wanted to add pompoms and yo-yo's to make it even more funky cult party vibe for the win haha.

On the side note i still cant read patterns i actually need someone to physically show how to do it that's how i learn but these are easy enough i don't need anyone to show me physically

I hope everyone has a great day ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment