Monday, February 2, 2015

Old post reposting

Sorry for reposting old post but i got rid of my pages area

Easter 

This is one of my favorite holidays even tho we don't do much for it, its mostly just a excuse to make my bunny collection bigger and getting chocolate and peeps either when i crave them or when they are on sale.
There is a few good things around this holiday you can find more pastels items even if they are Easter theme 
then you find cute recipes like this i might make this one after the holidays 
http://www.sugarhero.com/easter-polka-dot-cake/?utm_source=SugarHero+Blog+Posts&utm_campaign=a4efb097ac-SugarHero+RSS+Emails&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_aeda428462-a4efb097ac-93487125

http://sixinthesuburbsblog.blogspot.ca/2012/03/good-n-plenty-bunny-cookies-adorable.html


This one looks like fun since i enjoy video games i could also try to make a minecraft one make the cake green and brown with buy adding cocoa powder or using brownie mix and for the minecraft peeps on top there is Ihascupquake recipe for creepers  
http://shakebakeandparty.com/2013/03/22/peeps-glorious-peeps/

This Easter nothing really is going on just going out for dinner or lunch with the folks 

here is my small collection of bunnies its so small for now but i am tryin to make it bigger

My Easter goodies from my mom 

 Also my new wig i got from my friend Brittany its awesome its a little thin but its still awesome its from ebay


Well i am wishing you all happy wonderful Easter may you get spoiled in chocolate and peeps even if its not on the day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment