Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hyacinth & hair

Hey everyone i hope your all doing well. Here's a mini update I went to the dollarama in are place and i was looking through the garden area i want more indoor plants cause not only do the make the place smell even better but also looks really nice. I bought this hyacinth plant for 3 bucks i will show you guys the progress on this little baby 



Roots are starting to grow in under a week just not in this photo i took this picture before it started to grow -.-

My new hair 
I tryed to pastel it i have to do it again to get more the blonde away but i do love it, it has a vintage feel to it 


Also i made a few things i made the necklace and the heart earrings for vday 
The brooch and the dress were both thrifted 


I hope everyone has a great day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment