Monday, June 29, 2015

Denim

Hi everyone i have been busy working on post and crafting so sorry its taken a while for my other post but i like to talk to you guys about denim in vintage or cult party fashion thanks to kawaii international. I never really thought about it sense its always around but realizing its also can be used in my favorite cult party of course but i am a big fan of vintage so i guess it goes hand in hand for me personally. I don't own any denim yet maybe a pair of broken jeans a few pairs of denim shorts but thanks to these i feel kinda inspired to thrift some of this and make it my own. non the less i hope this has inspired or helped you out on the topic i know they have been around for years so they are super easy to find and customize. 


















Thanks for visiting ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment