Monday, June 8, 2015

Dolls & remake

I have been kinda busy when it comes to crafting remaking is alot of fun i plan to do alot more of it also this post is gonna be another short one 


So there is a little bit of a story how i got and remade this lets start off i went to value village like usual and i love checking in the kids purse's/backpacks area and this guy was there he was a backpack but in rough shape he had a huge stain in the inside also a bunch of holes so first washed him so yay no stain then i had a sleepless night for a while i thought it would be a good time to make it into a crossbody bag so i cut the strap turns out there was enough strap to make a crossbody bag so i didn't have to buy stuff so it was great i hand sewed everything all the holes and straps. The rest of the lace such i already had but i worked on it all the next day and now its my favorite also its one of my cult party inspired items 

Bonus price of the bag was $2.50  and sense i am a member and bags you  got a 50% off on so yeah super cheap bag 


This was a full price dress i payed from bluenotes it shrunk on me but the skirt still fits so i spent the day hand sewing it 

Many years ago my mom gave me a bunch of dolls i am so happy i got rid of the most creepest one she was up to my hip and when you move her arms she moves with you now that was a terrfying few years till we got rid of her but my mom gave me other dolls not very creepy but yes they are super old i feel like they protect my plants in a way but here they are there eyes can move but they are so old they dont 

Thats all for today thanks for visiting ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment