Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mini Haul

These are some goodies i picked up today at the mall sorry its not a big blog post but atleast it shows you guys that stuff is really easy to find you just gotta look. 
Ardene - always has a nice selections of socks so it was 5 for 10 bucks the 5th one is already in my friends package i am sending her  

 Suzy Shier - they have nice nail polish i bought a pastel purple there now i added to my collection the only down side is there is no name for them and the middle one is glitter with little cute stars in them oh yes but the price is so right its 2.90 for 1 or 3 for 8 bucks which is cheaper then most places to by nail polish and its durable to top it off. 

I didn't think i was gonna get Marceline at Ebgames but i haven't seen her yet as one of the pop figures i do love my Adventure time, she is one of my favorites ♥
Everyone have a great day!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment