Sunday, May 1, 2016

Haul & gifts

So it has been a while since i did one of these but my folks came back from there trip a little while ago so i did get some goodies and candy which wasn't pictured but well eaten. I also went thrifting once with my mom and another time with my best friend so good times and nice haul. 

Gifts first this is what the folks got me a ugly Christmas sweater for next year a green lip tint which goes to a nice rose pink when touches skin , 2 dresses which i wear on top of a shirt and half sleeve tie dye shirt.


First thrift haul all from cash for clothes flowery leggings & skirt , white lace shorts & skirt then a purple sweater and a random red bandana if i cant find a use for it i will sure use it for the fabric for the bandana's case 


 2nd haul from value village i got 3 pairs of socks , 4 plain tote i get to remake, 2 lingerie pieces that fit me nicely and those are the blue ones and 2 lingerie pieces that don't fit me but i am not letting the nice fabric and such go to waste i also picked up 3 books 2 manga's and 1 reading book which isn't shown


Well folks that's all for today thanks for visiting sending love and good vibes ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment