Saturday, May 28, 2016

Girls night

So not to long ago i got a chance to hangout with my ladies it was wonderful it doesn't happen very often cause of work and living different places but still when it does happen its great i tried to take a few pictures and one of the pictures i took from my lady cause she got one with all of us together posted 

first we went out for dinner downtown to have most wonderful pad thai ever it was my first time going there and the price was really good and we got alot of food we all got vegetable pad thai with fried tofu  i got leftovers but it didn't last 

Then after we ate we went walking around the park it was some good times lots of pictures and video were being took i tired my best but my ladies did most of with there cell phones 







Im so happy its lilac season i love the smell and there so pretty 







The group together again ♥ these ladies give me life i cant wait till we are together again 


that is all for today thanks you for visiting sending love and good vibes ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment