Sunday, June 8, 2014

Art in the park

Hi everyone i know its been a while sense i last posted anything i was waiting for Art in the park is a big event where i live a lot of people go to it they sell art to handmade crafts I tried to get as many pictures as i could for me going its a 3 day event from 6 to the 8th we went yesterday on the 7th. It cost 5 bucks to get which all goes toward making the event possible.




 My outfit
house coat - thrifted 
top - gifted from friend
tank top - gift from bf's mother 
skirt - bought forget where 
tights - Suzy Shier 
ruffle socks - Ardene    
headband - handmade
rainbow choker - London's craft store  

I was going for a cult party fairy kei look i had with the limited clothes.
and now here is the start of Art in park.




Okay icnore my sad derpy face i thought i was smiling i guess i was moving my mouth when my mom took the picture of me and my friend she is dressed in her garb and her and her friends had a booth at art in the park it was pretty cool i got to learn how to play a new game. I forgot to mention this but i ran into a small handful of friends which is was nice to see there faces again ♥




 There was a bunch of bands, dancers and a few quartet singers around the place i got a few pictures of the different groups. 




 This is Julia she is the coolest art teacher i know she teaches kids art and you can take her classes in my area she always has 2 booths in Art in the park  so i had to see her and get a picture with her. 






 quartet singers 

After art in the park we went out for pad thai i got fried tofu so good and a lychee slush which was so worth it, it reminded me of bubble tea without the bubbles   

 My mini haul the tea lady strikes again i got my expensive tea again sense its one of my favorites then Canadian cranberry cream to try out it was pretty tasty i had it yesterday and matcha sadly its expensive but i love it thank god a little goes a long way. i picked up debs dips they are always good for parties i know i could make my own copy cat version of the stuff but i do enjoy her's and last i got a early birthday present from mom and its those pearl earrings they go up your ear and as we speak i am wearing them now. 




Thank you everyone for taken a look it means a lot i am still getting use to it but thanks to you guys it makes me want to continue to try hard and keep going .

No comments:

Post a Comment