Monday, September 11, 2017

Windsor pride 2017

Hey everyone
 I hope all its well its been a while sorry my life has either been crazy or nothing is going on well i stocked up on photos this is the 2nd time i got to be in Windsor pride parade but this time i was supporting Windsor Recovery cause i have loved ones in it non the less it was a great time but cut short thanks to hungry girls and no money D: also i am trying to find some pictures of me cause i was in semi cosplay and people loved it 








So i found the back of my head i'm the one with the pink wig and sailor uniform








I'm sorry this post is so late since this event was in August cause i was on the hunt for pictures of me oh well i guess i am out of luck maybe next year non the less thank you all for visiting sending you all love and good vibes♥

No comments:

Post a Comment