Saturday, July 9, 2016

More tea and other things

I did some random shopping once by myself and the other with the bestie i picked up a few things 

start off with some stack able rings/knuckle rings I'm surprised they actually fit me I'm so use to rings never fitting now to find out that i can get rings that fit me feels so nice 



 Casual workout wear which is really cute and fits pretty good 


Last the tea which is life lol well lets start off with Peach bellini which is yummy I'm a big fan of peach tea so I'm not surprised i enjoyed this one its taste like peach bellini without the booze . Dragon fruit devotion is a tea i had before its its a tiny bit floral but mostly fruity. Summer lemonade taste like lemonade good hot or cold or room temp.   




That is all for now folks thanks for visiting sending love and good vibes ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment