Sunday, July 3, 2016

Best friend and little victories

Hey everyone 
I hope all is well 

I a little while ago had a great sleep over at my best friends place it was first time and it was fun till we started eaten by the mosquitoes the only picture i took of it was the next morning breakfast it was so yummy and all vegetarian also Japanese style with a tiny bit of Chinese thanks to the turnip cake, steamed fiddle heads & asparagus, some sliced avocado & my first umeboshi with brown sticky rice the main was the vegetable miso soup with sesame oil in it. I guess its one main Buddhist eat since most of them are vegetarian which makes alot of sense since it is quiet filling .


& in other news i finally did it for the longest time i wasn't able to draw on my eye liner without messing up super badly but i figured out a way that works for me i'm so proud of my little achivement  


That is all for today thanks for visiting sending love and good vibes ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment