Thursday, March 3, 2016

3DS

So recently i have been back on my kick for playing my 3ds for hours on end its rather nice and very peaceful getting lost in worlds where i can bring it anywhere but now i have also wanted to get a few more games although i have good bunch now i love how affordable they are for me to get i decided to write my little list here to make things easier also maybe you might find a game you might want to try out as well. 

1. Yo-kai watch 
2. Story of seasons 
3.Hatsune Miku: project Mirai DX
4. Moco Moco Friends
5. Pokemon moon

non the less as always thanks for visiting sending you all love and good vibes ♥

2 comments:

  1. Moco moco friends is adorable!! I'm glad someone else knows of the game! Who is your fav character in the game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have yet to play it thats why its on my list but i did resently buy yo-kai watch which is pretty fun

      Delete