Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Rant on cult party

Hi guys 
this has been on my mind a lot lately when it comes to Westerns version of cult party and Japanese for the Japanese its easy for them they have a massive amounts of indie designers/stores where they can buy all these one of a kind items plus its where it all began while us Westerners we don't its either we have to try and make it on are own or order on the Internet so yeah i see why are's seems alot more cleaner and less unique but i believe we do have are version of it just like there is all sorts of different styles and fashion to make your own when it comes to lolita. I know i am using another fashion as a reference to get my point across but its mostly the same thing just lolita is super popular world wide i hope this helps to understand my opinion. I also believe that some westerners are still missing the point they seem to think its means dressing all in white and putting a flower crown on your head also adding peignoir and thinking there doing cult party i'm sorry its alot more complex then that also its not one of the easyest styles to do i get that , thats why i am always learning about it and figuring out stuff to make and such please understand and research heck learn how to do basic sewing or using a hot glue gun make things original there is tons of inspiration online it shouldn't be that hard.
I am here not telling you what to do this is just my opinion wear what you want and such  
well non the less thank you for letting me rant ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment