Sunday, May 18, 2014

Im happy to find

Well as i was saying i am happy to find out that cult party kei is still trying to show its face again a little more first off here are a few pictures from Japanese streets showing its still around. Here is the site so you can check out the other stylish people and homemade goodies .
http://www.japanesestreets.com/reports/2950/design-festa-tokyos-fest-for-creativity




 And before that Tokyo fashion found this cute girl named Fuwako also rocking the cult party style 


Sorry guys i haven't showed you my face in a while or not much goodies about me i haven't been feeling creative to make anything and i am still slowly changing my wardrobe to the styles i like. I am also figuring how to change my hair getting back the funky colors so please bare with me its not like i am shy its just i want to show you guys good stuff and i don't think i'm quite there yet   

No comments:

Post a Comment