Thursday, January 14, 2016

Merry Christmas & happy new year

Hi everyone
 I hope your all doing well today's post is all about holiday pictures i took through out December.
I also hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New years. Now time for the photo spam
  
This was one of the first things i made it turned out pretty nice and the gift was well loved 

My favorite holiday tea i drank so much of this stuff i had to buy 2 more boxes

All the gifts i wrapped 




Little piranha enjoying her big carrot for Christmas 

My folks got me a whole lot of bake goods and other goodies i didn't take a picture of everything they got me sense its quiet a bit 

My brother sweet girl Tessa all fancied up with her silver ribbon 

another sweet girl named Bailey its my step sister family dog 

Meet Jaxs my nephew & girlfriend kitty 



me , my mom and my niece Kaylee 

my brother playing with one of the hamsters 


more gifts at step sister place 



niece Sarah made some fancy sugar cookies 

Meet Andrew my newest nephew and his mama 

My folks got me another kigurumi this time my dog photo bombed 

Folks also got me this fancy coat and my mom made me the scarf & hat while one of the ladies at crocheting made me the gloves 

My friend Micheal got me these there pretty and i do fit on my tiny wrist so that nice 

My best friend got me so many tasty goodies & tea all are yummy 

The tea my folks got me also very tasty 

My brother always spoils me with a chapters card so i usually use it to order books online these are the ones i got i think they suit me quite while 

and well i think that's all the photo spam i can do for now thanks you for visiting it always means a lot also now that the holidays are done i can go back to doing my regular post thanks again sending love and good vibes ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment