Thursday, October 22, 2015

Much belated birthday post

Hi everyone 
this is my much belated birthday post i had my 27th birthday the 2nd week of Sept it was a good few days lets say cause i celebrate my birthday with my dad and my mom on different days non the less lots of pictures well i tried anyways please enjoy. 

First few pictures are goodies i got with my bestfriend she bought the tea and i treated myself to good quality blush also the marshmallow macaron tea they dont sell it anymore so i got a bigger sample of the leftover 





The next is when i was with my dad we went to value village and out for Korean food 









This was the last of the birthday i spent he night in St Thomas with the lovely older ladies good times  lots of laughs & some shopping











I  was trying on vintage hats which weren't for sale D:


First time having a waffledog





Bought at Coles just cause 

That is all for today i am happy to be back so this is just the start thank you for visiting sending love & good vibes 

No comments:

Post a Comment