Saturday, August 8, 2015

Haul and other things part 2

Hey everyone
 Another short post i forgot got to post up the rest of my haul & other things 

The wild garden i got a few pictures of before the weather destroyed it , it was so pretty the plants were about as high as me so almost 5'2 also so many colors but when i took these there was only pink and yellow.




Man jewelry made he wanted another chain with the stuff he bought it was a bracelet now its this.


Gifts from a great friend, my friend went to japan for 2 weeks she got me my first bento & tabi socks which are super comfy i want to make a bunch now that i found patterns online.



My haul some is from value village and other is from crash for clothes some of it i am keeping as is the rest i am either remaking or using it as fabric purpose.



On a very boring afternoon furniture shopping with the folks i found i think one of the biggest wine glasses in one of the furniture stores im sure people use them for other things but all i did is see a wine glass. 


I broke down and got my first figure he isn't a poss able one but hey i finally got Buu Saga Gohan which is one my favorite he is from DBZ i also found out i have some more room for a few other figures so this pleases me.  


So i finally finished this skirt it was was a kids dress i need to start doing a before & after but i keep forgetting sorry :/

The dog and the hamster are so sweet piranha is the wee beastie & Jin the dog get along pretty great i love my fur kids getting along more random photos of the kids coming up on the near future. 



& the adventure continues i got the 2nd installment of Etrian odyssey i look forward to playing it but i keep going back to classic pokemon silver 


Sorry that is it for now i know i need to work on it more even if its gonna be a bunch of smaller post non the less thanks for visiting ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment