Friday, May 1, 2015

Ebay haul

Hi everyone i ordered a few things off ebay like a month ago i wanted to check them out i know not everyone can afford brand names but still want to add more cute stuff to my wardrobe well here is the stuff if you would like to get them yourself i will give you the links


The bag is huge the only thing I'm gonna have to change is the straps i am gonna make it into a cross body bag aside from that its prefect 

 These tights i will admit are replica's but they are super soft and great quality &
More pictures will come i am planning to do one on all my tights 

 Me breaking in my new platforms these little babies are so easy to walk it i just need to get my feet back to being use to walking in them i love them so much i might get another pair different color 

 The cute Engrish 

Link time

Thanks for visiting please come come again ♥

P.s here is the finished cross body bag i made 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment