Friday, December 5, 2014

A little update

Hey everyone sorry i haven't been blogging things have gotten busy and the apartment is never stays clean for long it doesn't help that i live in my kitchen i hope to post up all the food goodies i will me making maybe i will make a little recipe's post on it non the less here are some of the goodies i got a while and some i made made please enjoy 


First off is my package i got from my best friends its alot of pink and craft supplys to add to my collection there is also candy, drink mix's ,shoe wings she always finds ways to spoil me she gave me this lovely pink and gray lolita dress i will take a picture with it on and such once i find a nicer white blouse.




Now the next 3 items i got at a store close to my folks place called clothes for cash  they are all comfy and fits me like glove the last dress actually came from somewhere in Asia cause the tag was still on but not in English its so funky i am happy to find such a rare find and for it to fit me 





 Found these little babies at Giant Tiger for 6 bucks i think they are adorable and comfy.


 Found these at the church i crochet i on there yard sale day i have yet to full them up but aren't they pretty 


I changed my bangs cause the aqua was feeling meh of course i get sick of my hair pretty often i might need to start buying more wigs .



These two pictures are earrings i made out of best friend key chains they both turned out nicely.




 My bodyline order this was the stuff i got that turned out the way i wanted to i hate to say i was for once disappointed in them for messing up one thing of my order but the rest is good and here it is more tights ♥ and my first bloomers.



We had a mini thanksgiving with my dad and my moose also his brother it was fun i made so much food it was all good and leftover were yummy and here is just a picture of my first turkey i cooked sense high school its a 15 pound bird.

 I tried to make a version of those no bake cookies its alright but i am sure i have a better recipe somewhere else i shall make a better version then give you guys the recipe.


 Okay this is a really old pictures i got these baby dolls a while ago they are so pretty i want to make the pink one a little more funky but who knows how far that will go i like wear stuff like this as outerwear with layers of course i will not let anyone see my bits.


Well that all for now sorry its not much but hey i am kinda back and im trying to post more so i hope you have a great day.


P.S mini video enjoy
  

No comments:

Post a Comment